skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Loving someone is easy but someone loving you is hard...
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Times Flies
Okies I'll be fast. Exams are coming soon and I'll be busy for next week hence think won't be posting anything.
Wish me luck!
Angelia
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Angelia~Lim
13 candles up on 17 sept 2010. And i'm in dss. I hate those people who talk without thinking! I'm proud to be in panther house! Join Guzheng esemble as my cca.
View my complete profile
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Alichel
CCA
Darren
Eileen
Felicia
Hui Ni
Jun Li
Mei Qi
Pei Xuan
Si Ying
Venessa
Yan Ni
Zhan Xiang
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(18)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(5)
21st April 2010
D & T Test tomorrow
Times Flies
Speech day
Shinee!
►
February
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment