Saturday, April 17, 2010

Speech day










Saw the pictures taken?
I was in school for the speech day
Okies. Todae was very tiring.
Daddy brought me and su jin to school...
Reach school at about 6.20
Waited for Venessa and went to the hall
Saw Jun li and Pei Xuan at the concourse
Meet them there
Went to the classroom
Ate breakfast in the canteen
Shared with sylvia cause I can't finish the whole thing alone
Changed into the costume
Amelia helped me to put on the make up and I don't really like it
In fact I don't like makeups
Sat in the hall for very long
Was tired and thirsty
Performed
Everything ends at 11 30
I guess
Changed back to PE attire
Walked to the bus-stop with Venessa, Su Jin, Jun li and Sylvia
On the way, chatted with Jun li about her BGR
Reached home about 12 30
Bath,everything done at 12 50
Went for tuition
Almost slept there... :(
Rushed home to sleep
Slept for 2 and half hour
Than, I was refresh
heeheehee
Ate dinner le
Sian exams coming soon
Stress!
Next week still have Geo, Maths tests
Sigh
Type again
Angelia
xinjie






No comments:

Post a Comment