Today was quite normal literature- teacher got a quiz for us and the person who got it correct will get a lollipop. But i didn't. Than we had geography. I was informed that there will be geography test next Monday. After that we had science had our science theory test. It was quite tough. I don't think i can pass. And going to have practical test next Monday. Need to build a submarine but don't know what the h``` the teacher is talking about.
After school, walked to mrt station with pei wen. I think we walked for a long time and we were very tired after reaching bb mrt station. Than went to lot one with her. To buy green pen, top up card...
Went home, sprayed the cans for pw -the effects were very nice!.And read Chinese Cinderella which was borrowed from suheon till now... sian nothing to do other than homework. Can't sms le broke my record. The bill was higher than usual......
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment