I'm blogging! (i was using spaces from hotmail last time) So maybe i should talk about school today. Okay. firstly we had our maths period and funnily, Mr Beh saw the wrong date. He thought he wasn't suppose to come! But he came for the last 5 minutes. Can' t believe a teacher can see the wrong date to teach a class!
Next we had history....blah, blah, blah.Than ate lunch with chiu ying, pei wen, and eileen. Before going to the CCM. CCM today was quite fun but i failed the test:( hahaha just because chiu ying just told me today and i didn't learn it fast enough. When home at 4.10 cos ms shida allowed us to go earlier. Reached home at bout 5.30. So damn tired. But still need to fetch cynthia just now.
I still have cca tomorrow. and it ends at 6pm. reach home about 7 . sian...... For 3 days need to stay back till quite late continuously. I don't relly like secondary school life. Ithink last few days Ms loo mentioned that there were 4 prefects from each class. Heng, not me cos i can imagine how tiring a prefect can be. The lucky ones are: Mei Qi, Alichel, Qi Jun, Aleef.
I think i have to stop blogging cos homework is not done at all. Will get nagging if not stopping now. Blog as soon as possible!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment